Friday, February 04, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - Feb 4-7


To Win a Copy of Kelly Hunter’s Untameable Rogue, answer the question below.  Don't forget to checkout the other contests listed to the right on the sidebar.



Contest Question:  "What are you reading now and why are you reading it?"    Don't forget to leave your email address.  Contest is International!


My answer is I'm reading The Millionaire Meets His Match because I read the second book in the Duke Brother series first and loved it!


Other bloggers participating.......


Sorry, due to a family illness, I've had to end this contest today.  Thanks in advance for your understanding.  Please check back next week as I'll be offering a contest again.  Thanks so much.

5 comments:

Laney4 said...

I am re-reading A BLAZING LITTLE CHRISTMAS (anthology by Jacquie D'Alessandro, Joanne Rock & Kathleen O'Reilly) because I didn't write any notes at the time. I now keep track of what I've read so I can tell authors later what I liked about their books, but my memory is not the greatest. Once I start reading this one, I hopefully will remember what I liked about it; if not, I'll read the entire book. I'm anal that way....

Laney4 said...

Marilyn,
It just isn't my day. As soon as I hit Publish Your Comment, I realized I forgot my email address (seytype at hotmail dot com). Then when I tried to get back onto the comment form immediately, it wouldn't let me. I had to close out and start all over again. Methinks my computer is about to crash (no viruses, thankfully), but it takes months and months of these nuisances until the hard drive, motherboard, etc. goes....
I hope your day is going better. As always, thanks for offering the contest(s).

Howard Sherman said...

Good answer! The answer on my book blog is a little embarassing; it’s a book that’s been sitting on my TBR pile for a year.

To my shame, I only opened the book because I remember it contained an Amazon gift card.

All the sordid details on my book blog – http://www.howardsherman.net

Hop on over!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Alison said...

Hopping through. The Millionaire Meets His Match sounds like a cute title. I'll have to look it up.
My Hop

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Alison, you're the winner. However, the only way I had to contact you was via your blog. You have until Thursday to contact me at seattlesnoops at aol dot com. Thanks to all for your comments.

 

Website Usage Statistics
Macys Coupon