Monday, February 01, 2010

FEBRUARY CONTEST


Since February marks Valentine's Day, here at Romance Author Buzz I will be celebrating it and giving away a copy of the re-issue of Susan Mallery's The Sparkling One.  It's the first book her her Marcelli Family series and such an entertaining read.

To win a copy please share with us a favorite Valentines Day memory or your own personal love story.  Or share how you might celebrate this year.

Don't forget to leave your contact information so I can contact you.  This contest is international.


Book Description:

For the Marcelli sisters of California wine country, the season is ripe for romance!

A party planner extraordinaire, Katie Marcelli loves her big, boisterous family -- even when their chronic matchmaking drives her crazy! In the Marcelli household, fine wine and good food are as celebrated as true love, so when her eighteen-year-old sister announces her engagement, Katie promises her the perfect wedding. There's only one hitch: the father of the groom, Zach Stryker, who is adamantly opposed to his son marrying so young. Now, despite her instant attraction to the handsome, arrogant attorney, Katie must approach with caution: Zach, who hired Katie for a major fund-raiser, holds the fate of her business in his hands -- and how can she trust a man who is willing to break her sister's heart? It will take a passionate battle of wills to determine if wedding bells will ring for a Marcelli bride, and to unlock the deepest desires -- for family, love, and home -- inside a strong-willed man's heart.

Meet the Marcelli family in a wonderful series that's warm, witty, and stunningly sensual. Look for The Sassy One, The Seductive One, and The Marcelli Bride, all available from Pocket Star Books!

Susan Mallery's Website

Become a Facebook Fan of Susan Mallery


Additional contests at Marilyn's Romance Reviews and Romancing the Desert

12 comments:

SusanMallery said...

Thanks, Marilyn! You're always so supportive. I just adore the new covers of the Marcelli books. I think THE SPARKLING ONE might be my favorite. There's something so lush about the color tones. I'm a happy camper! (Except for the "camper" part.)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hi, Marilyn. No need to enter me; I'm dropping in to say thanks for the e-mail. I've got this posted at Win a Book for you.

CallMeKayla said...

I will be spending Valentine's celebrating my dad's birthday with the rest of my family. (They land on the same day!)

kaylajohnson3969@sbcglobal.net

mariska said...

What a beautiful cover ! i love to win this :)

favorite Valentines Day memory : Spending it with all of my big family, i mean, my dad,mom,sister with her hubby, my other lil sis, and bro, me hubby and my son.
Usually we have a big lunch or dinner in a restaurant.

uniquas at ymail dot com

Mystica said...

I'd love to win this book! Please count me in.

Valentine's day sounds like such a lot of fun apart fromt the effort people put into it to do something very special.


mystica123athotmaildotcom

Haleyknitz said...

well i have never really had any fantastic valentines day. but one year my daddy gave all us girls chocolate and very sweet handwritten notes. my daddy gives us notes at our birthdays and christmas and valentines day and they're always so sweet and heart-felt. i think the best kind of love note is like that: from someone who loves you more than anyone else in the world. that's my daddy!

haleymathiot@yahoo.com

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Hayey, my daughter Keri was daddy's little girl. Mystica, Mariska & Kayla speding it with those you love whether family or friends, yes, a day of extra special love.

Who ever wins this book, you're going to love it. Stop over to Susan's facebook page or see the link at the top left of the blog and comment.

Spav said...

I will probably go out dancing with my single friends.

spav05(at)gmail(dot)com

Tamsyn said...

Hubby and I will be going to Malaysia for our vacation during Valentine's Day so we will be celebrating it over there.
tamsyn5@yahoo.com

Bcteagirl said...

Favourite valentines day would be spending valentines with my first boyfriend. Ah, young love :P

Thank you for the contest!

teagirl1 at telus dot net

Anonymous said...

one of my favourite valentine day memories growing up is exchanging valentine day cards w/ elementary school classmates...and decorating shoe boxes to collect all of them

karenk
kmkuka(at)yahoo(dot)com

Darcie K. said...

I had breakfast in bed and a movie marathon. It was a great day!
I can't wait to read this book! Thanks for the chance!
dmkayes@gmail.com

 

Website Usage Statistics
Macys Coupon