Friday, May 01, 2009

May Contest - Under Her Skin - Susan Mallery

May contest - Susan Mallery's May release of Under Her Skin. To win, post your favorite Susan Mallery book and why it was so special for you. Also, I can't send you the book without your email, so please include it with your post.



Lexi Titan can just see the headlines. All of Titanville will be buzzing. Not that she has any other choice. Faced with exactly thirty days to come up with two million dollars, she is out of options. Marry Cruz Rodriguez or lose everything—the successful day spa she built herself, her tyrant of a father's respect. And the long-standing competition with her sisters for the family business.

Cruz has money, success, smoldering good looks—everything but the blue blood needed to become a true member of Texas society. If Lexi agrees to be his fiancĂ©e for six months, lending him her famous father's influence and connections, he'll hand her a check on the spot. And in six months they'll go their separate ways.

But neither one is prepared for their long-ago shared passion to throw a wrench into what would seem to be the perfect deal….

9 comments:

Maureen said...

I have read a bunch of Susan's books and have several on my gigantic TBR pile but I think the book I liked the best is Tempting. The hero and heroine were naturally in an adversarial relationship but they never got nasty with each other and I could see them together for years to come. mce1011[at]aol[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I have been a fan for many years back to the early category books. It's a toss up between Justin's Bride and Tender Victory. I like them each for different reasons. But if pushed I would name Tender Victory as my favorite. I wish the market was more favorable to westerns.

Ainsley

Mary said...

I really enjoyed Delicious (the Buchanans series). It was a fun read and had me adding the rest of her books to my TBR list. Can't wait to get started on the Lone Star Sisters series.

meah56 AT gmail DOT com

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

See Susan's recent visit to Dallas-Fort Worth Tea hosted by Fresh Ficton....link: http://delicious.com/save?partner=flickr&v=5&noui&jump=close&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fsearch%2F%3Fq%3Dsusan%2520mallery%26w%3D39112727%2540N00&title=Flickr%3A%20Search%20freshfiction's%20photostream

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Wrong link, try this one for DFW Tea and Susan Mallery:

http://sjreyes.livejournal.com/28902.html

Then follow the links....enjoy

Anonymous said...

Review on Pink Heart Society

http://pinkheartsocietyreviews.blogspot.com/

Cheri2628 said...

Susan Mallery is one of my favorite authors. I have about 10 of her books on my "keeper" shelf. I am really looking forward to this new series.

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Everyone, don't forget to join Susan's Members Only and Post a picture of you, or just something funny from the internet with a cowboy hat theme. Great incentive contest Susan is running.

Cheri2628 said...

Marilyn, don't include me in the drawing for Susan's book. I just won it at another site. :-)

Good luck, everyone!

 

Website Usage Statistics
Macys Coupon