Thursday, January 25, 2007

Annie West - Romance Author



Annie has lots of news to share.

She has an interview on Once Upon a Romance and you're going to get such insight into this wonderful author.

NEWS FLASH ~ February 2007
A Mistress for the Taking is a Waldenbooks best seller!

Check out a fantastic new contest! Visit the contest page to be in the draw for free books by fabulous new Harlequin Mills & Boon, Silhouette and Avon authors. Prizes include books by Claire Baxter, Kelly Hunter, Yvonne Lindsay, Fiona Lowe, Maxine Sullivan, Tessa Radley and Annie West!

5 comments:

Tessa Radley said...

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you so much for posting about our contest. It's very exiting!!

I loved Annie's first book, Mistress for the Taking, and I'm so looking forward to reading her next book.

Tessa
www.tessaradley.com
BLACK WIDOW BRIDE - coming April 07

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Tessa, the contest sounds wonderful and thanks for being a part of it!

I just finished Annie's The Greek's Convenient Mistress and I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it is.....very powerful!

Tessa Radley said...

I can't wait to read it!

Tessa

Tessa Radley said...

I can't wait to read it!

Tessa

Annie West said...

Marilyn,

Thanks for posting the news about this contest. I'm so excited about it. It began as an idea for two of us new authors and within a couple of days it had grown. Now there are nine involved! That must be some sort of record.

And what's more, the books I've read so far are terrific, so I think readers will enjoy getting their prizes very much. It's a great way to taste test some of the work of new writers.

There are still a few books on the list that I'm waiting to read. Tessa's is one of them. Tessa - you know you had me hooked as soon as I read about it on your website. I can't wait!

Marilyn, so glad you enjoyed The Greek's Convenient Mistress. I've got a soft spot for Costas, I have to admit.

Annie

 

Website Usage Statistics
Macys Coupon